I have more than 20 years of experience in the ICT field as an Infrastructure Architect, specialized in Microsoft infrastructure technology.
In my role as Infrastructure Architect I am responsible for Leading (Project Management), Architecting, Designing and Delivering large IT infrastructures and responsible for Quality Assurance of the Architecture and project phases.
In my career I have performed large projects for customers such as ING, ABN AMRO, SNS Reaal, TPG, Royal Vopak, Agility Logistics and Buma Stemra.
A have also participated in several Microsoft delivered projects.
My specialties are IT Infrastructure Architecture with frameworks such as Microsoft Reference Architectures, IAF and certified in the TOGAF framework.
I have a professional and technology focus on several areas:
- Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF, IAF and other reference architectures.
- Private Cloud Computing and Datacenter technologies such as Microsoft System Center Suite.
- Public/Hybrid Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office365 and others.
- Virtualization Technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESX/VSphere.
- Collaboration and 'Digital'
- Infrastructure Security with technologies such as Identity & Access Management and Public Key Infrastructures.
If you're in need of a Microsoft IT Architect, don't hesitate to contact me.